We approach home inspections differently. We believe a home inspection should be an education in how to maintain your new investment.
- A certified, knowledgeable and friendly Home Horizon inspector will arrive promptly at your new property.
- We will perform a detailed inspection of your property that will identify:
- Safety concerns
- Major defects
- Repair & service recommendations
- Maintenance guidance
- Property items in satisfactory condition
- Our inspectors take advantage of our proprietary, cutting edge technologies to perform your inspection
- The Horizon Home Inspector will answer your questions and educate you on the condition of the property with you during the inspection.
- After the inspection, you will receive our industry-leading home inspection report which details every aspect of the inspection, organized from most important to smallest items
- When you have a question about your home six months later, give us a call. We are here to help you manage your new investment.
The Playbook for Your New Home.
Our reports will help you manage your new home – now and into the future. What repairs should you tackle first? How do you maintain the home from year to year?
- Easy to read – We eliminate the jargon.
- Visual proof – We take lots of picture and explain potential issues.
- Prioritized – We list issues in order of importance from safety concerns to routine maintenance.
- Complete – The comprehensive report includes all the details of your inspection.